Duovox V9 Dual 1080P Full-color Night Vision Dashcam
Review of Duovox V9 Night Vision Dashcam
Dual 1080P Image in Vivid Color, Keep Safe Driving Along the Way
• Equipped with Sony CMOS sensor,Duovox V9 provide drivers with 1080P full color videos and images with amazing details even in darkness or in rainy, foggy and snowy weather.
• Using 7-layer full glass F/1.0 aperture lens,front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road view at 1080P high resolution.
• 8" high definition IPS screen presents superfine full-color image and displays the real-time road situation with no lag.
Up to 984ft Night Vision Distance，V9 Makes Night Driving Easier
• 72-degree field of view, presents a broader view that is far beyond what your eyesight can see.
• Up to 984ft (300m) night vision distance, sees much farther than headlights to inform drivers of the road situation in advance.
• Giving you more reaction time to avoid an accident.
• Up to 984 feet night vision distance, sees much farther than eyesight to get the real situation in advance.
Better Experience Than Traditional Night Vision System
|Features||Duovox V9||Built-in Night Vision System|
|Image color||Full-color||Black and white|
|Rear camera||Interior design||X|
|Angle of view||72°||18°/30°|
|Display screen||8 Inch||Depends on model|
|Applicable car models||99% car model||specific car model|
|Installation||Easy install by yourself||Must go to auto shop|
|System Languages||11||Depends on location|
|Recording function||2 channels||X|
|Super night vision||√||X|
|Nano glue technology||√||X|
Real-time Recording of Road Situation，Enhance Driving Safety
• Dual recording of both the front and rear view and stored to the corresponding folders, max support of 128G,video resolution at 1080P.
• Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest recordings with the newest ones when the storage is full.
• G-sensor detects a sudden collision and locks the collision footage, the locked videos will be kept from being overwritten.
• Time-lapse recording compressed a long video to minutes long file for long time recording.
• Time-lapse recording to squeeze a long period of beautiful time into a short clip.You can playback your time-lapse while it’s being recorded.
Dash Camera with 24H Parking Monitoring，More Than Road Safety
• Continuous monitoring can be performed with the OBD power or hardwire kit, which has low voltage protection to avoid draining car battery.
• In parking mode, both cameras will automatically start recording.Once the G-sensor detects impact,locks and kept the footage to G-sensor recording folder for checking easily.
• Capturing clear image during both days and nights to protect your vehicle.
Keep Safe Driving in Unfriendly Conditions
Driving with Duovox Dual 1080P Full-color Night Vision Dashcam
1080P Night Vision Rear Camera， Split-screen Real-time Safe Monitor
• Utilizes same low-light imaging technology as V9 front camera,the night rear view camera provide 1080P resolution full-color image,helps catch the back view clearly.
• 140°wide-range vision to keep original real size aid in reversing broadly or as a way to monitor cargo and behind following vehicles easily.
• Interior design to attached to rear windshield for anti-theft.With 6m extended cable, suitable for ordinary vehicles.
• Supports real-time recording and 24H parking monitoring with V9 display.
V9 Night Vision connection
1. Insert Micro SD card into the card slot;
2. Fix night vision to the base;
3. Place the night vision on the dashboard;
4. Connect the night vision to the cigarette lighter or OBD for power supply;
• Duovox V9 NVS accepts 12V input voltage, for cars of 24V output voltage,it must be connected to hardwiring kit for power supply that support 12V to 24V voltage range.
• When visibility is down to 10 meters in foggy weather, Duovox V9 NVS performance will be impacted. It Is not suggested to drive on the road during such weather.
• Duovox V9 NVS adopts low-light imaging technology. It needs faint light like moonlight or street lights to form clear images, will not function well In totally dark environments.If you have any question about using this product, please follow the instruction manual or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide timely assistance.